It’s easy to get started with Streem. Every enhanced video chat starts with a simple SMS invitation.
Some customers schedule a Streem chat ahead of time and some call centers can switch to a video chat in the middle of a phone call. Either way, you need to send your customers an SMS/Text message to begin remote support with Streem.
Watch the video walkthrough
Starting a Streem call
- First. Log-in to your Streem account*. Your log-in page is located at http://accountname.streempro.app.
- Then use the form at the top of your expert portal to invite your customer.
- Fill out the name, phone number, and reference** fields and then click Send Invite to text a link to your customer.
- When your customer accepts permissions to record the secure video call, you will be automatically connected—using two-way audio and one-way video and our interactive 3D tools.
- Using Laser Pointer and QuickDraw™ helps you to identify, document, and resolve your customer’s requests faster and more completely—the first time.
**Use the reference field to be whatever you use to track jobs or support tickets in your customer management systems.