It’s easy to get started with Streem. Every enhanced video chat starts with a simple invitation. You can use SMS(Text), email, or a unique code. Simply click on the invitation you want to send, enter the key details and click the button to (Generate Email, Generate a Code, or to send an SMS invitation) .
Some customers schedule a Streem chat ahead of time and some call centers can switch to a video chat in the middle of a phone call. Either way, you need to send your customers an invitation to begin remote support with Streem.
*Streem video calls are currently best for one-to-one communication and collaboration—that means each call only supports one Pro and one customer at a time.
- Enter your customer’s name and mobile phone number to and click Send Invite to send a Streem video invitation.
- To send an email invitation, start by entering your customer’s name, any corresponding reference ID and their email address.
- Tap Generate Email and your default email client will open to send your invitation.
Unique Link & iOS Code Invitation
Pros who need a flexible way to share Streem calls can use the unique link and code option to share a custom link and log-in code through nearly any messaging system or app.
- First add the customer name and project reference details, and click Generate Code.
- The Streem portal will generate a custom link you can copy and share with your customers, wherever they are.
*iOS users just use the code. If your customer has the Streem iOS app, simply share the unique 9-digit code and ask the customer to open the Streem app and enter the 9-digit code when prompted to start the Streem session.