Notes: Streem is a video chat application that incorporates augmented reality tools. New customers will be prompted to give access to their device's camera and microphone. Declining to give permission to these will hinder the Streem experience as well as limiting your professionals ability to provide adequate service . Android devices that have not previously installed Google's ARCore will be prompted to download this as well.
1. A new customer who is invited to Streem with a professional will receive a standard SMS (text) message with a link to their device's app store.
2. Tap the "open" icon to open your device's app store.
3. Tap the "Get" icon to begin downloading. In the example below, the device has previously downloaded the app, thus retrieving the app from the cloud.
4. Once the app is downloaded, tap the "open" icon to be taken to the company profile of the professional who invited you.
5. Now that the app is open you can see that you automatically taken to the company profile of the professional who invited you and prompted to begin streeming with them. Tap "ok" to connect.